Total Chimney Care Is Hiring!
Total Chimney Care is committed to providing unparalleled service to the chimneys of Fairfield and New Haven counties in Connecticut. We do this by offering the most diverse products and services in the chimney and fireplace industry, by employing quality people, training them thoroughly, and giving them the best tools available. We ensure quality by constantly inspecting what is expected with proper documentation and by following a set Standard Operating Procedures based on years of experience in the industry.
Help Wanted – ALL POSITIONS!
We are looking for new people to join our team. We are one of the area’s top chimney, hearth, and fireplace companies. We pride ourselves in offering highest quality workmanship, customer service, and integrity to our clientele. Being employed by Total Chimney Care you will have a chance to grow with our company and increase skills in the varied services we offer.
Chimney Technician Wanted – Full Time
Brief Description of Position:
We are looking for field labor for one of our chimney service trucks. Experience in the chimney and fireplace service a plus, but we will train the right person. The position to be filled is for a chimney sweep and hearth installation technician. This is a field position where you will work closely with the public doing chimney service, inspection, light repair, and installation of chimneys and hearth products. Work days typically start at 7:30 and finish up around 4:00 – 5:00pm. Work days are typically Tuesday through Saturday, but Monday work is available as well.
- Clean cut appearance
- Outgoing personality with the ability to communicate clearly with homeowners
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to follow established company policies and procedures
- Willingness to work as a team, as well as on your own
- Be able to think out of the box and problem solve on your own
- Desire to learn and grow
- Have the ability to lift 75 pounds or more
- Have the ability to climb ladders without a fear of heights
- Be able and willing to work overtime during our busy fall season
- Valid driver’s license with no history of DUI’s, no non-reconciled traffic violations, etc.
- Reliable transportation to get to work
- High school diploma or equivalent
We are looking for people who have worked in varied trades such as roofing, carpentry, or masonry, but we are willing to train the right type of person. Also, some basic sales skills and customer service capabilities would be helpful. We are looking for good people who have the desire to join a quality team of professionals.
No walk in applications will be accepted. Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume to info@TotalChimneyCare.com. Any question in regards to the opening should be directed via email as well.