We Repair Chimney Leaks for the Greater New Haven & Fairfield Area
Total Chimney Care have proudly been fixing chimney leaks since 1996. For homes in the New Haven, Fairfield, Milford, or the surrounding areas, Total Chimney Care is your local chimney, vent, fireplace, and masonry experts! Water is definitely your chimney’s worst enemy. Don’t let water damage take a toll on your home. Call on our team for leak repair today!
We are still operating & taking all proper safety measures to keep you, your family, and our employees safe.
In our continuing efforts to be of service during these times, we’ve come up with the Virtual Chimney Assessment!
Get an assessment of your chimney’s condition completely online!
Our Certifications & Accolades
Here For You
Our team of certified chimney experts is ready to assist you in getting your home back to normal. Stop stressing every time rain is in your forecast. We will resolve your chimney leak!
What Causes A Leak?
Chimney leaks can come from a variety of sources, but some of the most common culprits are:
- Rainwater. Rain may be coming in from the top of the chimney due to a damaged or missing chimney cover. This is the most simple cause, so it should be checked out first.
- Cracks in the chimney crown. The chimney crown is the masonry that covers the top of your chimney. This cover prevents water from getting into the cracks into the masonry below.
- Chimneys leaking from the inside out due to condensation.
- Improperly installed or damaged chimney flashing.
- Leaking bricks. Bricks that are too porous may leak if the flashing is not properly installed around them.
Take Action Against Water Damage
Is water coming down your chimney? If you are experiencing a chimney leak, don’t call a roofer. Call Total Chimney Care today for waterproofing, flashing repair and installation, water damage repair, and more. We identify the source of the leak and fix it.